Best Bath Shower Packages Frequently Asked Questions
What is a shower package?
- It’s a selection of 16 of Best Bath’s most popular handicapped shower models with all the necessary accessories complete and $300 worth of free shipping.
What accessories and colors are included?
- All units include two safety grab bars in stainless steel, a 22"x16" padded seat w/legs in all units without built-in seats, a Symmons shower valve w/handheld shower system which includes a slide bar, hand held spray and hose, a 2" drain, a curtain rod/brackets and rings, a 20ga vinyl shower curtain & a water stopper with all curb-less showers.
How soon will we receive our handicapped showers?
- Next day shipping is available on 4 of the 16 walk in showers. Expedited shipping in 3 business days is usually available on the remaining 12 and in every case all units ship out of the factory in 6 working days. Freight time ranges from 1-6 days depending on how far you are located from Boise Idaho.
Will the $300 of Free Shipping cover my shipping fees?
- Depending on where you live shipping may be totally free or at worst a small charge. For example to ship a walk in shower tub from Boise to Maine will probably cost around $395 with the factory paying the first $300. In this case you would only pay around $95. Either way shipping on any of the shower handicapped packages is either free or deeply subsidized.
Are these handicapped shower packages easy to install?
- All shower packages ship in multi-pieces which make them very easy to transport into the bathroom no matter what size your doorways are and very easy to install. All handicapped showers include plywood backing in the walls so you will not need to add backing into your framing. They also include every last item down to the caulking necessary for a complete and simple installation by any plumber, skilled craftsman or even construction savvy homeowner.
Where are these showers for handicapped users made?
- All Best Bath Showers regardless of which model are 100% US Made in Idaho and include an unprecedented 30 year warranty from a quality company that has been in business for over 40 years.