Video of Model 4300 automatic door opener in Action (Note this is a Jamb Mount unit in action.)
Welcome everyone into your home or business with this handicap door opener that provides easy opening for interior and exterior doors. This door mounted unit is designed to install on the back of a door that opens inwards. Its function is to pull the door open and it always partners with a door closer on the opposite side of the opener which closes the door once the opener times out and the arm withdraws back into the unit. If a wall is present behind the door when it is open to 90 degrees then a minimum clearance of 8 1/2" of clear space is necessary, failing which it will not open fully and may also malfunction.
4300 Handicap Door Openers include:
• Beige box color - for Bronze color choose option which adds $35 to base cost
• Miscellaneous installation hardware and stainless steel scuff plate
• Adjustable hold open time up to 30 seconds or set as push to open, push to close
• Power switch for on/off control
• Three prong power cord, 9ft long with optional 20' cord also available as an add on option
• Stainless steel blank strike plate
• Two installation safety decals 61/2" in size
This simple to install Power Access door opener ships complete with detailed installation instructions and drawings. The opener fits directly on the back of the door usually with no further modifications necessary. A power cord is included and plugs directly into standard outlet located within 9ft of the opener. It require extremely low maintenance-typically all that is required is a few drops of oil and a bit of grease annually
Push button wall switches:
• Wireless and wired wall button switches as well as a wall switch for exposure to weather
• Hand-Held or Pendent type Remote Controls with coding options
• Multi Code Keyless Keypads
• Electric Strike-pushes the door latch away from the door jamb and is required when the door does not swing freely
• High quality, fully adjustable, weather proof door closers rated to minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit
• Continuous operation during power outages with our Battery Back Up option
Dimensions: 18 1/2"W X 8 1/2"H X 7"D
Requires at least 51/2" above top of door for Jamb Mount units & at least 8 1/2" for Door Mount unit between door and wall behind door when door is open to 90 degrees. (Refer to the Inverted Jamb Mount model tab for extra high doors-8'0 or taller.)
Weight: 19 lbs
Electrical: 115-60-3 (9ft power cord-optional 20ft option also available)
Cover: Beige painted welded steel frame with ABS plastic housing ( Optional Bronze upgrade-add $35)
Cycle Time: 7second cycle time
Read these Helpful Notes:
The 4300 ADA automatic door openers are designed to function in high use commercial & public applications and is ADA Compliant when installed correctly. The arm of the door opener does not attach to the door so the door swings freely without resistance until the wall switch is activated which sends a signal to open the door. A door closer is always necessary on the opposite side of the opener to close the door.
Handicapped door openers should always be installed on the inside of the building to protect them from the weather and possible vandalism.
Determine if you need a jamb or door mount electric door opener by evaluating if you need to push or pull the door open with the door opener mounted on the inside of the building. If the door pushes open you need the jamb mount and if the door pulls open you want to order the door-mount.
Switches are available both wired and wireless (with 9v battery) and if you choose wireless a receiver must be built in to the Model 4300 door opener upon assembly. When you order just add the wireless receiver from the accessories page and it will built in to the unit.
Power Access Warranty:
The Power Access Door Operator and controls are covered by a one year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.